I’m a library professional with a track record of tackling challenging technology problems. My career is focused on metadata and digital libraries. My resume is available in PDF format and in image format below.
|Current position:||Head of Digital Initiatives, Georgetown Law Library|
Please refer to the PDF version of my resume to print or save a copy.
- column. Gerhard, J. (2019 Summer). A new (Apple) skin: thoughts on D.C., technology, and the Carnegie Library Apple Store. Law Library Lights, 62(4), 27-29
- column. Gerhard, J. (2019 Spring). Balancing act: the tension between access and accountability as the real work in digital archives.Law Library Lights, 62(3), 27-29
- presentation (slides · video). Ringers of Jupyter: The Jupyter Notebook As Faux Web App. Code4Lib 2019, San Jose, CA, 21 February 2019.
- column. Gerhard, J. (2019 Winter). So you want to be a law library technologist? How to fake it and make it with GitHub. Law Library Lights, 62(2), 11-12
- column. Gerhard, J. (2018 Fall). Codebreaking: teaching technology to teach critical thinking.Law Library Lights, 62(1), 18-19
- article. Golbeck, J., Gerhard, J., O’Colman, F., O’Colman, R. (2018). Scaling up integrated structural and content-based network analysis. Information Systems Frontiers, 20(6), 1191-1202